Writing a book from start to finish takes experience, great organizational skills, and of course strong writing skills. I can help you by:
- Ghostwriting your book, start to finish
- “Ghost editing” – I take what you’ve written, and make it better through any number of means from making suggestions to rewriting your text
- Story editing – reviewing your outline or completed book and offering suggestions on everything from high-level issues including chapter breakdown and overall impact of your book to providing line-by-line suggestions
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Book proposal writing – including writing a synopsis or similar outline to your specifications
- Providing book consultations or becoming your “writing coach” – Want to basically write it yourself, but need a little guidance? I can help you at any stage of your book from generating story ideas and framing the book to helping you organize the information, creating reasonable deadlines for you, and providing support and input when needed
Other Ghostwriting Services
Not all ghostwriting involves books. I can also help you write almost any type of content:
- Articles, blog posts, and annual report-type messages
- Business letters and sales letters
- Speech writing
- Web content
- Brochure content
- Advertising content
- General copywriting
You can find out more at about my general ghostwriting and copywriting services at: grahamstrong.com
Book Coaching and Editing
This covers a wide range of services from one-on-one sessions to help you develop your book or other piece of writing and/or full editing services to copyediting and proofreading. Contact me to find out more.
Additional Services Not Normally Offered
I also arrange additional services for clients not normally provided by ghostwriters including:
- Book layout (for self-publishing)
- Website and/or blog launch
- Promotional materials such as bookmarks, postcards, etc.
Contact me to find out more.
What I Don’t Do
- Find a publisher or agent
- Full PR, publicity campaigns, or promotion (I can write you a press release, but I can’t arrange a book tour, for example)
- Social media (I will ghost blog posts for you, if necessary, but I can’t run your Twitter account, for example)
- Fiction writing, poetry, playwriting, or anything that falls outside the realm of non-fiction
Find out more about me, or contact me and let’s get started with a free initial consultation.